Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fun With Facial Hair February - The End











OK. So I'm a bad blogger. For some reason I just do not take the time to do it. I'll chalk it up yo laziness. Since a bunch (3) people have been clamouring (actually they have asked if they should unbookmark my blog)  for me to post something here goes:


                       "The 'stache and goatee"







                                            " The Biker"















If I had grown the ends of the mustache and curly-cued them up this would have been "The Musketeer"














                                  "The Soul Patch"
(this pic was taken today and it's what I'm gonna stick with for awhile)

















































































































No comments: