Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun With Facial Hair February!

As always, February (I still think it should be spelled F-e-b-u-a-r-y) is "Fun With Facial Hair" month. I do not think you will find this on any calendar - it's just something I've done the past few winters. I actually got a little jump on it this year. And I'm growing my hair a little longer too. I think it does help in the cold weather! I have a progression for this facial hair thing, so I will post new pictures as FFHF continues. But for now here's the first pic: It's about a week and a half worth of growth

3 comments:

Rick Dennie said...

Wow, I'm brimming with anticipation about future pictures in honor of FFHF.

hipperken said...

As well you should be Ricker!

Jenn said...

Just promise me to never have Fun with Back Hair Month.....