Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Thots

When I started this blog I guess I thought I would have more to say. As I thought about why I don't blog more often I decided that it is because much of what I have to say is negative... complaining. I don't want to be that guy. Anyway, here are some random things:
-Saw the movie "Seven Pounds". Interesting.
-I've heard "Valkyrie" is pretty good. I will go see it!
-Checked out the HBO miniseries "John Adams" from the libary. Good stuff!!!
-Read Beyond Belief - the Josh Hamilton autobiography. Couldn't put it down!
-Kung Fu Panda is funny. Perfect role for Jack Black.
-I've been able to play guitar on worship team like 8 out of the last 9 weeks or somethin' like
that. I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve in this way:) I love music and love my fellow
worship-teamers
-Sad the Colts are done for the season but I still think they are one of the classiest teams in
professional sports. Thay are also one of the best teams in the history of the NFL - 6 straight
12 win seasons! And Tony Dungy is one of the best coaches ever - he is a winner on and off
the field.
-Psych (which my good bud Mike Thompson has lent to me) is a funny show.
-I'm looking forward to the Florida-Oklahoma game tomorrow night (1-8)
-I have spent the last few weeks watching the "inside looks", deleted scenes, and commentaries
from every season of Seinfeld. Man, I had forgotten how good that show is!
-Adam has been getting into The King of Queens. I have always thought this was an under-
rated show.
-New Years Eve we played SingStar and American Idol (both karaoke -type games) at
Hildenbrand's house. THAT was a blast.
-After having 17 days off I went back to work tuesday (1-6). I suppose this is a good thing.
-Got to "connect" with some friends during my break. This is truly one of my favorite things to
do!!!
-I got three Stevie Ray Vaughan DVDs for Cristmas. Man, could that dude wail!!!
-My family made a Colts blanket for me for Christmas. I'll post a picture of it soon.
-That is all

No comments: